Sunday, December 30, 2012

For those of us who make resolutions and dont stick to them, this is my attempt to be held accountable.  In the past year i have gained around 50 pounds.  My clothes dont fit and I feel miserable.  Standing 5'3", I dont have a lot of room to be packing on these pounds.  My belly disgusts me and I am ready to make a change.                                                                                  I have became a loyal customer with the It Works program and thats what I am going to start off with to hopefully get a jumpstart on losing some pounds and inches.  My boyfriend bought me the Ninja blender for Christmas.  I have been researching all kinds of healthy recipes for smoothies and easy exercises to do at home.  I also have a membership to Anytime fitness so I will be utilizing that for some strength training.                                                                 My plan is to make a lifestyle change and maybe in the process influence some others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment